Penile Discharge??
I've been diagnosed before of chlamydia, and i think I had it treated by doxycycline because the burning sensation during urination & continuous discharged had been cleared up..
But my problem is that there is still a discharge on the tip of my penis but happens only in the morning, after i wake up, and i don't feel any other symptoms like burning sensation during urination etc.. I've been experiencing it for months now..could anyone help me with these??and could i pass it to my partner??

This discussion is related to discharge from penis for one day only.
And also my urinalysis showed, 0-2 on WBC (Pus Cells), few bacteria and, moderate mucous threads..
Have you been retested for chlamydia?? This also happened to me after I took antibiotics for chlamydia. I told my doctor about it and I got retested with clean results. But she still gave me another course of antibiotics and it went away completely.