Penile Frenectomy: Procedure, Healing Process, Recovery ???
First off thank you for any help & advice.

I am an uncircumcised male and for a few years I had a reoccurring tear on my frenulum. The pain would be excruciating at times during intercourse. I went to urologist who gave me an ointment and told me to refrain from sex for a month. I did and the tear (paper cut size) did not heal. For years I battled through the pain during intercourse and I came to a point where I had enough and knew a procedure must be done. After extensive research I went to a urologist (recommended) and his recommendation after hearing my history with the tear was to have a Frenectomy. I had the procedure this past Friday and I had questions from this forum.

Healing Process: What to expect, healing time, best way to keep it wound clean, when do the dissolvable stitches go away, when can I begin to pull the foreskin back completely, when can I resume sexual activity???

Final Result: Will there be a loss of sensitivity (small or great), will there be an odd scar, will my foreskin remain retracted when erect???

If anyone can help me with my questions above I would be eternally grateful.
Hi Wildcat,

I had frenectomy two days ago, you had it one month ago, right? When were you able to resume normal sexual activity? Is 3 weeks enough for that? Any advice?

I would be eternally grateful for any answer! Thanks!
had mines done 4 1/2 weeks ago. let me tell ya, i feel great. no more pain/bleeding. I feel much more sexually aroused. Penis looks about 1-1 1/2 inc. longer and my girl is loving it. the great thing is. when the foreskin is stretch all the way back, it looks just like if it was circumsized. I recommend to all men this is the surgery; no need for circumcision.