Penile Nerve Damage? Very Concerned
Doctor (or other well-informed individual),
Recently I'd been browsing the web and was "intrigued" by the potential for penile exercising, more specifically stretching and jelqing.  I guess I'd developed a complex by watching pornography and realizing I was "average" in size; I'm a healthy young male, 23, athletic build, college educated - I figured I'd be the perfect 'package' with an above-average penis.  

I'd only been jelqing for 3-4 days when this incident happened.  After my last jelq session i realized my penis felt more sore than usual and normally I get a full erection quite easily.  I was alarmed when I tried using my the lube and rubbing the glans in order to get an erection but my penis stayed shriveled even after 10-15 minutes of gentle rubbing and caressing.  Eventually I ejaculated but my penis was still flaccid.  So I was much more alarmed.

The next morning I woke up without 'morning wood' and I've had morning wood every day for the past few years.  I felt a little pain near the base of my penis and my penis was a little sore.  I couldn't get an erection again but I used a mixture of cocoa butter and olive oil and was able, after 5 or so minutes, to get an 80-90% erection and ejaculate as well.  

My penis isn't discolored and my glans isn't cold like many injured people that I've read about; I'm just afraid that I've caused some nerve damage or something of the sort and I can't take my mind off it.  Is it just temporary nerve damage or have I really 'screwed' myself?  And are there over-the-counter remedies that I can take to increase bloodflow and get back to my previous state of easy erections and higher sensitivity?

Please Help!
Hey you can get this for nerve damage. Google it , its called  Evening primrose iol at any vitamin store, also get you Author Andrews Serrapeptase Enzyme from googling it and ordering from him on line. WHat that does is demolish the scare tissue, the inter scare tissue that you created and will bring back you  sensitivity.  ALso take "sun main rasin" company's
figs, called Calimina figs. THat will give you so much sensitivity that you will have to actually act like you where 15 .Hee Hee. Really.  Oh and lots of Vitamin Es, and also put some break open capsule and put it on you thing, that will desolve outer scare tissue and revive you nerves. Later Brother.