Urology Community
Penile Nerve Damage?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Penile Nerve Damage?

Hello again,

I am now fairly certain I have penile nerve damage. My original post is here: http://www.medhelp.org/posts/show/661231

I recently had blood and urine tests confirming what I already thought - fine and healthy. No diabetes, infections, liver problems etc. Which leads me to believe it is penile nerve damage.

It was the family doctor, and even though I should have, I didn't bring up the whole urological problems, for obvious reasons, just got the tests done. I am sure you are going to say I have to go back into the doctor about them, which I shall, but I am just wondering before hand... Assuming it is penile nerve damage, just for an overview, is there any treatment for it, and if so what is likely to be given to me? Also, is there anything I can do in the meantime to help?

Thanks!