This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.
1. When you have sex once with a girl between 20-22 years of age who claim to be a virgin , then after some days you start to develop black spot on your penis, what actually does this mean.
2. During urination you experience some pain towards the head of your penis within the urethra, what does this explains too to a person without health knowledge?
3. I had something like blackhead on my pubic area, sometimes under the scrotum, and when i pop it it produce white jelly-like discharge, what kind of a problem is this one and what causes it and its effects.
1. Well, without a details clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of the lesion. Possibilities that may need to be considered include infections, inflammations, trauma, melanoma, a few primary skin lesions etc. I would be best to have this evaluated by a primary care physician or a dermatologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
2. Pain with micturition could occur secondary to GU infections, inflammations, trauma, ulcers, erosions etc. This would need to be evaluated by a primary care physician or a urologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
3. This could be a folliculitis or a comedone and would need to be evaluated by a primary care physician or a dermatologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.
Copyright 1994-2016 MedHelp International. All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.