Urology Expert Forum
Penile numbness
About This Forum:

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Penile numbness

I am begging for your expert direction. I am 28 years old and have lost sensation in my penis. On the best days, the skin is less sensitive to touch, on the worst days I cannot feel anything at all. 6 months ago, a partner user her hand very vigorously and it became completely numb, (skin and tissue underneath). After several weeks, it began returning to where just the skin is less sensitive. Now, it may start to become better, and all of a sudden a sharp, pulsating pain will occur for 3 to 10 seconds and while I had been getting noticeably better, it will be completely numb inside and out again in my penis and underneath to my anus. Usually it is accompanied by a bulge (not just a bump) in varying sizes on the left side, which is where I feel the pain, when it occurs. Is it possible that there is an injury that bleeds inside and could cause the nerve to become compressed? It sounds very similar to the "Penile Nerve Damage" post from a couple of days ago as far as the symptoms. But why the sudden pain and bulge? If nothing more, could you please give me a direction that I can request testing for? I have seen two Urologists. One of them said it was mild Peyronies (although there is no curvature),and the second said that it was stress. They performed no tests other than visual assessment.

Thank you so much for your time and expertise.