Urology Community
Penis Muscle

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Penis Muscle

Hi, I am 26 years old. I bought a sex toy for males, and I used it... it didn't feel like it hurt, but when I was done, my penis looked like it was hurt. The foreskin looked stretched and my penis looked bent. It hurt, I thought that if I let it rest for a couple of days it would get better... it's been about 3 weeks now, going on 4... now, it seems I am having trouble getting erections. And whenever I try to move my penis, it seems like there is no response... what should I do? I've tried stimulating myself by watching erotic movies, my  penis does get bigger, but it doesn't stand up straight like it used to, it just gets bigger, and stays laying flat on my stomach... i don't know what to do. I'm scared... I will go to the doctor tomorrow, but would like to hear from someone too if there is anything to make this situation better?
it sounds like you fractured your penis.you need to go to a urologist and might need surgery.
I did go see a urologist, he said it was okay... asked if i had any bruises, and there wasn't any... he said I might just have hurt it and to let it rest for a month. It's about to be 2 months since that incident and it still feels tender and i am letting it rest.
If you don't mind what did you use? I, have some similar problems with erection and stuff and I saw a urologist and he told me that I had scar tissue inside my penis. The strangest thing I ever heard but I guess that it is possible. Usually when you have that your shaft will curve up or one side or the other when it is erect. Hope this helps you a little!!!!!!!
I think it's very probable that you hurt it somehow with the sex toy you used.  Unfortunately, it seems that urologists can be frightfully dismissive of less urgent penis injuries such as yours.  Maybe you damaged the internals of your penis somehow, maybe some nerve damage or something which is causing the lack of response to stimulation.  You sould try and figure out more SPECIFICALLY what is wrong with your penis and tell your urologist about it - be more insistent without annoying him (you don't want them to write something on that chart of theirs like in "Seinfeld").  The broken penis which TLH777 mentions is an extreme example of penis injuries, maybe you're suffering from something similar only less serious.  I heard that thrombosed veins can cause similar problems.  As limited2 asked: what did you use?  If it was one of the those crazy urethra wire thingamajigs, maybe your urethra is damaged.  Until you see your urologist, try putting ice on it (ice pack wrapped in towel), and some Ibuprofen anti-inflammatory drug (Motrin).  Good luck, dude...
hey limited2, i do notice a curve in my shaft... I don't think I am impotent, I am able to get erections. But it is still a little sensitive, even though it was in early november. I also though that maybe I had a scar in the foreskin, because I feel little sharp pains sometimes...
Oh yeah, what I used was a thing where you insert your penis into but this one probably was much tighter and had these spikes... i had used it before i got hurt, but that last time, my penis was swollen.