Penis Sensitivity
I am 47 years old and have lost my Penis Sensitivity, it is hard to have an orgasm dearing sexual intercourse because it takes so long. Please help.

This discussion is related to Penis Sensitivity is at about 10%. Will it ever come back?.
With aging, the decrease in penile sensitivity is known and is primarily due to the loss of nerve endings which are responsible for both touch and vibration. Hence, this is a normal part of aging. However, I’ll suggest you to get your blood sugar checked and rule out diabetes as it’s nowadays one of the commonest causes of an early decline in penile sensitivity due to the neurological dysfunction it produces. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.
I'm a 24 year old male. When my penis is erect I *don't* feel any pleasure at the tip (I only feel pleasure -- a high -- after I *** but not at the tip.) I have no problem cumming from e.g. a *******. It just doesn't feel good during (warm, but not good.) There's no pleasurable feeling at the tip when I'm having sex or getting a *******.

However when it isn't erect I feel pleasure at the tip of the penis.

Usually I'm very nervous around women, so this might be one of the reasons. Also I used to masturbate a lot so this might be one of the reasons why I have no sensitivity when it's erect.

Is there anyway I can fix my sensitivity problem when my penis is erect?

Thanks.
  If sensitivity problems is due to loss of nerve endings, is there any way to repair the problem? I'm 66 yrs.old ,have no diabetes I also have erections when waking from time to time so I know I can get erect but can't maintain an erection during sex. It's just not as sensitive as it used to be.
  Thank you  
                         Mike
Unfortunately this is a normal part of aging.  It ***** getting old.  You can try using a penis health creme.  These are designed specifically for guys and help with sensitivity issues among other things.  Good luck.