Penis Size and Testosterone Boosters
Is it possible to gain girth or length in your penis if you get prescribed testosterone boosters at the age of 32 if your penis never grew during puberty?  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Testosterone irrespective of the source hasn’t got a significant effect on the size of the penis. The size is determined by the testosterone receptors which don’t change in number after puberty and thus taking any testosterone boosters is not going to affect the size of the penis. I sincerely hope I am able to address your query &  hope that helps. Take care.
Hi I have been on testosterone therapy due to a low level. This is more done to maintain muscle strenght and bone density. It has no effect on the penis at all. The only other thing that it seems to do a little is to boost libedo.

All the best.

Ron
I' m 19 years old ill be turning 20 in two months if i take a testosterone booster is there anyway way me penis will increase a little more at least? I'm just 19 so i guess im still growing up and if add that to my diet i dont know it kinda make sense to me