Urology Community
Penis Size
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Penis Size

Hey im 19 yrz old..and my penis size  (uncircumsized) is around 4.5 inches when erect..Is this normal and will it grow any more? What age does a penis stop growing?
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hello,
The normal size of a non erect penis is 3.5 to 5.5 inches in length. The penis starts growing around puberty and stops growth after puberty i.e. around 16-17 years of age. If your penis size is 4.5 inches when erect then please measure the non erect size and if less than the normal, then get microphallus ruled out from a urologist.
I hope it helps. Take care and regards.

Blank
Dear
         Doctor J Singh my is with size of my penis, when it is erected it is 14 cm,Can you tell me what is the non erected size of a penis, because my penis become to much small when it is not erected.
Blank
Hi I've just turned 14 average build and I have a 9.5 inch penis when erected! Is this small or big for my age? Help please!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...