Penis Size
Hey im 19 yrz old..and my penis size  (uncircumsized) is around 4.5 inches when erect..Is this normal and will it grow any more? What age does a penis stop growing?
The normal size of a non erect penis is 3.5 to 5.5 inches in length. The penis starts growing around puberty and stops growth after puberty i.e. around 16-17 years of age. If your penis size is 4.5 inches when erect then please measure the non erect size and if less than the normal, then get microphallus ruled out from a urologist.
I hope it helps. Take care and regards.

Dear
         Doctor J Singh my is with size of my penis, when it is erected it is 14 cm,Can you tell me what is the non erected size of a penis, because my penis become to much small when it is not erected.
Hi I've just turned 14 average build and I have a 9.5 inch penis when erected! Is this small or big for my age? Help please!