Urology Community
Penis Tip (meatus) feels a little tingley...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

My girlfriend gave me oral and she was kinda rough at, stretching the penis skin etc, and after she was done I went to the washroom and discovered there was a little blood coming out of the tip of my penis (meatus), I was very worried unitl I noticed it stopped and it was very little.  Then on the next day I've noticed the tip of my penis felt kida tingley.  So I checked myself and looked into the meatus down the ureathera and noticed I think she tore the tissue, that Ive noticed before inside that connects the opening of the penis wall to the other side, well that little skin tissues wasnt  there, I think she tore that.  Now my metus just opens up without any skin keeping it together.  Should I be worried?  or do I have a STD due to the tingley sensation?