Urology Community
Penis hurts when Peeing

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Penis hurts when Peeing

So my penis hurts when I pee, to be more specific the meatus. It only happens when I pee. I've been like this the past 2 days. Nothing else. There is a small pump under the right side of the meatus. It is relieved when I pee clear and drank water. What I am thinking of is either urethritis or a yeast infection.
However I am wondering what you amazing medics think? If so how long for recovery with home remedies?
Hi and welcome. You could have experienced some trama in that area that your not aware of. Are you having any white discharge? Have you been having unprotected sex recently?
What you mean by trama? No white discharge other than precum because I haven't masturbated in 2 weeks. All has been protected except for oral. But all were clean. I also notice 4 pimples on the foreskin and the head of penis gotten darker.