Penis irritation that comes and goes

2 years ago, I was diagnosed with Mycoplasma Genitalium, Ureaplasma Urealyticum and Trachimonis Vaginalis. I used antibiotics but around that time very irritating and continuous irritation/pain in the tip of the penis started. This pain also hurt whole urethra. It increased with certain kind of pants/underwear and happened when I walk, standup etc. (when penis tip touched the underwear).

I was treated for the UTIs and tested negative many times but this pain comes sometimes, stays for months, and sometimes goes. But I have it for at least 2 years intermittently.

Also last year, I had irregular and frequent peeing. Doctors said it might be nonbacterial prostatitis after tests (size of the prostate is normal). Also after an endoscopy, one doctor said it is benign hyperplasia of colliculus seminalis, but he couldn't come up with a treatment to fix this.

Lately, my peeing is almost normal, but I have slight burning during urination and constant irritation of penis tip and urethra pain during all day some days. Some days are okay.

I am sick of seeing doctors with no good treatment options. Please don't tell em to see another one, because they can't come up with a good solution and charge me. Please tell me your best guess what might be the cause of the problem and how I might solve it.

Please refer your question to the Urology Forum.  J. Kyle Mathews, MD
i am in same boat...i like this: