Urology Expert Forum
Penis pain
About This Forum:

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Penis pain

In May I went to a massage parlor and received a hand job.
A few days later the head of my penis started hurting and i started expeiencing sharp pain in that area when I urinated.
This has lasted ever since. A few weeks ago I went to an urgent care facility - They took blood, urine and a swab from inside my penis. I was tested for chlamydia, gonorrhea and UTI. They put me on doxycycline for ten days while awaiting the test results. During this time I noticed some crusty discharge on my underwear once. All three tests came back negative.

The pain in my penis is pretty constant  but it feels like it gets worse at the end of the day when my penis has been rubbing against my clothing. I often have to take Tylenol to make it through the day. It feels a bit tender along the base of my genitals between my scrotum and anus, when I am sitting down.
I feel like I have to urinate frequently. My urination is pretty painful but ejaculation when I masturbate feels fine.
I have no blisters or warts on my penis
I have no back pain, no abdominal pain, no blood in my urine.
Never had any fever or sickness since this event either.

Some Questions:
Is this some type of STD like HPV? What about Prostatitis?
Can a person get this kind of infection or STD from a hand job?
If so, do I have to worry about transmitting this to my baby when I am changing his diaper - I always wash with soap and water first.
I am going to see a Urologist - what kind of tests should I ask him to run?