Urology Community
Penis problems after too much masturbation can you help me?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Well when I was a Teen I masturbated On a Frequent basis. One Day I discovered I had a red like ring around my penis and it looked swollen. Not only that but my penis was discolored kind of a tanish yellowish color. I was scared I know I masturbated to rough and I probably had damaged it. Well I gave it some time and the swelling calmed down but the ring and the and the tannish color stayed. IT hasn't really looked normal since and I never went to a doctor because I was ashamed and afraid of what my parents would think. Well its been a couple of years since and my penis doesn't not hurt but still doesn't look right. I have a brownish ring now and it looks like i have developed scar tissue around the shaft.  Well Im finally ready to see a urologist and see what if anything he can do to help. Please help me with what next steps I should take or if you can tell me what procedures I can have to help. I would appreciate it greatly!