Penis sharp pain
Hi, Something really weird happened to me last night. I was sleeping on my side and suddently I got this sharp pain inside my penis like a needle. I woke up right away. Everything was fine when laying on my back but as soon as I was turning on my side with my legs together the pain was coming back. Maybe my testicules were affecting by the positions (fetus position like) I have no problem urinating, no discharge of any kind and I feel fine. I am very confuse on why this suddently happened. I did masturbated 2 hours before going to bed and everything was fine. Could it be the position i was sleeping in? I try to find answers online but nothing came up except people always have a stomach pain relate to the penis needle pain like. I am a 32 years old male in decent shape and had sex with the same girl for the past 3 years. Please help.
What is the best way to make penis bigger?

how much is the nurmol size of a penis?

Is big penis make problmes for women?
I heard that must girls like big penis so if they like how should we it make bigger?