Urology Community
Penis size, immature edjaculation

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Penis size, immature edjaculation

hi Doctor:

I have a problem with the size of my penis. Im married but my penis is small.. its about 3.8 to 4 inches of size.. nad another problem is that i have immature Edjaculation... I have had sex with my wife and in less then a minute im out...
please help me
Tags: penis, size
I know that the size of your penis is smaller than the penis size in full erection but still the size is enough for you to perform the intercourse. Premature ejaculation can be taken care of by various measures like using a condom which decreases the tactile (touch) sensitivity. Anxiety to perform is one of the commonest causes of premature ejaculation and to decrease the same it’s always good to prolong the foreplay so that you get accustomed to the presence of your partner and avoid rubbing your penis before doing the intercourse. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.