Urology Community
Penis size
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Penis size

Im 20 years Old and my penis Erec is only like 5 inches and non its like two is that normal? Or do i need to get it checked I am so confused
Related Discussions
Hmmm .... roughly my size, and I think I'm normal (43 years old). We're probably both a fraction on the small size, but as you're not going to be adored by a sexual partner for your fantastic penis size, you'll just have to work at being good and actually making sure they enjoy having sex with. Some more athletic sex positions won't work, just concentrate on those that do. If as is most likely you're hetero, it may help to know the most responsive part of a woman internal is the first two inches of the vaginal opening (and anyway the clitoris is more important for most women - a useful technique with a smaller penis is to move yourself up her body a little so your penis movements brush against her clitoris.

re the non-erect (more correctly, flacid) length - there's actually more variation in that than in erect size, as it's genetically rather unimportant - so when you see guys with much bigger penises in the locker room, there's a pretty good chance theirs doesn't grow as much as yours when erect.

Are there women out there who only want big penises for their sexual partners? Undoubtedly some, but you're better off without them - I view them rather as most women view men who are only interested in women with large breasts.

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...