Urology Community
Penis tip sensitivity w/ bumps

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Penis tip sensitivity w/ bumps

Around 3 years ago I noticed one side of my penis tip has a dump.  It was flesh colored and not painful.  Over the last year and half I have noticed that it has become more sensitive and addition, also have two other bumps that have come about, which are smaller in size.  My MD thought it was a skin allergy, so I changed my soap and did all the standard stuff.  I saw a urologist and he said it was nothing and that uncircumcised penises have thinner skin.  In all honesty, he took 5 seconds to say you are fine and sent me on my way.  I am uncircumcised and not sexually active nor have I ever been.  I don't really have any other symptoms aside from the bumps and the sensitivity, which is quite annoying.  Basically I have ruled out STDs and skin allergy. I am worried that it could be penile cancer, but statically speaking it would be very unlikely.  Any suggestions on what it could be?  Should I see a urologist or dermatologist?

You should probably see a dermatologist to get another specialist opinion of your condition. This may be a healed scar or warts or some active infection too. examination would solve this problem.

Hope that helped.

best regards