Urology Community
Peyronie's Disease?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Peyronie's Disease?

Hello. Im 23 and 2 days ago noticed a very hard vein on the left side of my penis. It is at the base and does not run length ways along the penis, rather around it. If compared to a watch it would be between points 5-1. It is like a cable thickness right under the skin.

It is noticeable to look at and at ejaculation becomes incredibly hard and causes pain. When flaccid I can still feel this hard thickened vein within my penis even though it isnt noticable then.

My erections have been much slower to attain and soon dissapear. Urinary function is still normal. Im concerned im getting Peyronie's Disease and am very worried. Im too embarrassed to see a doctor about this and have been reading on here and found a similar case to this already only the vein direction is different. Im not sure if this is significant or not. Any advice would be much appreciated. Im not sure if I should wait this out or not.

This discussion is related to Painful Vein Along Side of Penis.