Urology Community
Pink semen

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Pink semen

I was with my gf the other night and went I came it was a light pink colour but there us no blood in my urine but my penis is a little tender and it burned alittle after I peed the next morning should I make an appointment with a gp or a urologist would u have any idea's of what it might be scared the he'll out of me :(
Pink color of semen is due to blood in semen. It can be due to trauma inflicted to the penis or urethra during intercourse. Other causes are infections of the genitourinary system, inflammation of the prostate (prostatitis), epididymis (epididymitis), or urethra (urethritis), calculi (stones )in the seminal vesicles or prostate, polyps in the urethra, ejaculation-duct obstructions, abnormalities in the seminal vesicles and benign and malignant causes.
Diagnosed by physical examination and investigations like urinalysis, semen analysis and ultrasound and MRI. Treatment will depend on the diagnosis. So please consult a urologist and get yourself evaluated.
I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and regards.

Thanks I got a doctors appointment today should I make a urologist or will my doctor sort that out thanks forthe reply
Well, Congrats on your Dr. reply. I hope everything works out for you Good Luck!!
Thanks mate u 2
I just got back from the doctors and got tested for everything should I wait for the results or should I make an appointment to see a urologist as well it anyone has had the same problem please write back thanks heaps in advance
what ur doc say was wrong?