Urology Community
Please Help,.... Huge Vein / Vessel on shaft

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

I thought i'd try this again. I posted this issue almost 1 month ago and never got a reply.

I have a larger than normal looking vein / vessel on the top of my penis that looks blocked. It is about the size of a large straw and comes from the center of my abdomen along the top of the shaft. This vein / vessel then follows the shaft towards the head about 1". It then makes a curve back towards the abdomen while limp . When hard or when I apply pressure this vein / vessel  gets huge and ridgid, it then turns to the right side of my penis towards the bottom as well as the top. Kinda makes a "Y" ....  It almost looks like it has a twist or that maybe the two veins that make the "Y" are too small to releave the pressure of the lagre vein / vessel that I am trying to describe. I'm not sure exactly how long i've had this but, it sometimes looks larger at times... I showed this to my GP about 6 months ago. He said it was very large and didn't think it was anything to worry about. (Easy For Him To Say!) The reason I went to my GP. was because I noticed a lump / mass at my left testical. Not on the actual testical but, near the bottom. My GP. said it was the epididymis and was common.  I also noticed a fluttering / vibration feeling in my penis. The fluttering / vibration doesn't happen all the time but, any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am waiting on my insurance to kick in and can't afford to go to the Dr. until then.