Pls. Help: Did my UTI lead to Kidney Infection?
Good day to doctors and members alike! I am Kay, a 23 year old female. I went to the doctor last Friday seeking medical help for backache, flank pain and abdominal pain. I had UTI before and when I had my urinalysis it showed that I had UTI again (but my previous one had higher count). What puzzled me was that although my previous UTI had higher count, I feel much worse now. My right waist always feels like I had my hand in my waist, like it was pushed and tender to touch. Other areas felt tender too. I was scheduled for an ultrasound for Monday (yesterday) and the results were all normal. I thought I had kidney stones or gallstones but nothing came up.

So my question is, is my condition only UTI or it led to kidney infection? Besides the back and flank pain and some stomach cramps because of my constipation, I feel normal. I do not have any fever and my appetite is also pretty good. I hope someone can help me. Thank you in advance. :)