Possible Kidney Stones - Terrified
Started out with major lowerleft side back pain. Then traveled to the underside left part of my belly down and then stop hurting after a few hours. While also ive had some involuntary leakage. along with a slight pinching while finishing urinating. Well today i was urinating and it felt kind of like somehting was traveling in my penis and was extremely painful.  Now i have severe pain when i pee. Along with severe pain to the touch on the head of y penis. Does anyone have any ideas on what this kid be Im terribly frightened
Hi rayy

i am not a doctor but have recently spent alot of time in a urology deparment of  a hospital where i seen numerouse amounts of people get kideny stones removed.

from the sounds of it i think you should seek medical attention right away
Thanks for the headsup. But it was a stone of some kind. I passed it. Im goign to get a sonogram this week. Thanks for your help Joe