Urology Expert Forum
Possible damage to penis
About This Forum:

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Possible damage to penis

I'm a 25 years old and about two years ago I stupidly began a jelqing exercise routine to increase girth.  I'm worried I may have damaged my penis during the process, because i have been experiencing very weak erections ever since.  I also masturbate daily, which I always thought was normal, but maybe was to vigoruos and also caused damage to my penis or worsened it. I can achieve an erection anytime with stimulation, but it is very weak and it goes away imediatetly if I stop.  My penis used to stand straight up when i had an erection and it also doesnt have that throbbing feeling anymore like when its completly engorged. Basically it doesn't stand up on it's own anymore. Also I haven't had a morning erection in in over 8 months, but i can achieve a weak erection when i masturbate.  I thought maybe i don't get morning erections because of frequent masturbation.  I have no discoloration, or pain.  I don't have performance anxiety, but i still get weak erections with my partner.  It's obvious that maybe i have been a little too rough with the little guy.  My question is what can i do to reverse some of the damage and do you think i permanently damaged it.  Also do you think it's normal that i don't get morning erections anymore at my age.  Should i masturbate less frequently. And at what point do i want to go see a urologist. Are there any natural remedies, supplements, etc.  I guess i'm just worried the problem will keep getting worse.