Urology Community
Possible penis injury

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Possible penis injury

Almost two weeks ago I was laying on my bed on my stomach and I got an erection. I adjusted so it was pointing down and I continued to lay on my stomach. I then tried to shift my body sideways some while laying on the erection and my penis twisted a little bit and I felt a slight tug or pop. There was no pain really when it happened just a lot of worry. There still is not much pain except for a slight ache in the testicles and near the base of the penis and in the groin right next to the base occasionally. Since this happened me erections have not been the same at all . I haven't had a full erection since this has happened and I haven't had any of the spontaneous erections. I'm almost sure its not a fracture or anything as serious in that because of the lack of pain. Something similar feeling happened a few months ago and everything healed back normal in a week or two but I can't tell if this is different or not. I have been very worried about this and am wondering what I did and if it will heal back to normal on its own and how like this might take.
Avatar_dr_m_tn
This looks like trauma to the penis. Apply warm compresses on the area and take some over the counter anti-inflammatory pain killer. If the symptoms persist then get it investigated from a physician.
I hope it helps. Take care and regards.