Urology Expert Forum
Post Vascectomy Pain?
About This Forum:

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Post Vascectomy Pain?

I had a vacectomy back in July of 2000. Everything has been fine up till a few months ago.
I have been experiancing intermittent pain in the the area of my prostate. Appears to be on both left and right of the prostate, possibly the seminal vesicle area. I have set up an appointment to be screened for prostate cancer, but my family doctor does not think that it is the cause of the pain. He is unable to help me. (Fairly new general practioner).

The pain is not constant (Intermittent , both sharp and aching.) Sometime no pain at all. I am not sure if the pain is related to sexual activity or not, although I have noticed an increase in the the amount of pain either during or shortly after sex. But sometimes no pain at all. Intermittent, but becoing more frequent.
I would appreciate a bit of advise as to what to ask my doctor (or a uroligist) or if anyone would know what the problem ,etc. Thank you.

Tags: vesicles