Urology Community
Pre seminal fluid leakage

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Pre seminal fluid leakage

Hi, I've been having this problem with pre seminal fluid, or pre *** leaking out of my penis while aroused with a girl. This only happens when I'm with a girl, and not while masturbation. The pre *** leaks out in huge amounts, and somtimes can even be seen through my outer layer of pants. The slightest sexual thought while I'm around a female that I'm in physical contact with seems to start this vicious cycle. I don't have a real problem with this, but it seems that it has a strong correlatioin to premature ejaculation. I'll ejaculate within 15 seconds, and I'm almost positive it is because of this leakage. My research has shown me that this fluid normally comes out when a male is close to orgasm, but mine can start leaking even while my penis isn't hard. The fact that it is coming out while im not even fully hard leads me to believe that the problem isn't just psychological. I have started to rely on alcohol to adverse the premature ejaculation, and as this seems to be a temporary fix, I know it isn't a long term solution. I've reasearched it online, and they say it has something to do with the parasympathetic nerve. I don't know how creditable it is, so I'd like to see if you guys could give some incite. A solution to this pre ***, which I feel is leading to extreme premature ejaculation, would be life saving. The problem is slowing ripping me apart inside, because I would like to start a relationship with a girl but this problem is holding me back.