Urology Community
Premature Ejaculation at age 16

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Premature Ejaculation at age 16

I am 16 years old and ever since i learned about ejaculating, i have had premature ejaculation. I used to think that I was normal but i realized that i am not. I am not sexually active. When i masturbate, I barely get any feeling. There is a tiny sensation and it goes straight to ejaculation after about 10 seconds. Please do not tell me to go slower because if i do, i barely feel anything. I also have a problem that when i urinate, it usually sprays a little, and when i am done, i have to squeeze my penis to get out the rest or else it dribbles into my pants. Even if i do this, it still dribbles sometimes. Could these problems be related to premature ejaculation at all? I wish i could see a doctor about these problems but  I am only 16 and would need my mother bring me. Im not sure what would be more embarrassing. My problem involves masturbation. I also get some pre-*** very easily.

Is there something seriously wrong with me? Do all these problems relate in some way? What can i do without my parents finding out? If i want to fix these problems do i have to tell them? These problems have stressed me out for years.
Tags: premature
It's important to tell your parents everything honestly and frankly because this kind of medical problems cannot be solved without the help of a qualified doctor.Don't be shy and hopefully it will be alright because you are very young and in this age these problems can be resolved
Hmmmm... Maybe you are right. But first maybe i could ask if i could go to the doctor for something private. my mom will most likely accept that, and if the doctor ends up telling me that my parents have to know anyway, then i could talk to them. Do you think this could work? I just REALLY dont want to tell them something as embarrassing and even inappropriate as this.
These problems are not your fault so you don't have to feel any sense of guilt.If  it is possible for you to go to doctor on your own and tell him everything.I hope that there is nothing serious but only the doctor can sort out your problem.