Urology Community
Premature ejaculation

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Premature ejaculation

I am 27 yrs old.
Suffering from Severe premature ejaculation.
My other problems
- Drops of urine after urinating
- Pain in penis after ejaculation for 3 to 4 hrs (but only when it erects).
- Jelly like hard thing in semen
- Drops of semen remains in the penis after ejaculation

My reports urine flow, us scan, blood, urine are normal...
Please Help...
Avatar_dr_m_tn
Such kind of pain in penis can be due to prostatitis. It is an inflammation of the prostate gland. From your symptoms, it can be due to chronic prostatitis. It is also possible that sitting on an inadequately padded surface or for prolonged periods of time is causing transient irritation to the prostate. This could be appearing as the pain in the penis.

You will need ultrasound, X-ray, and computerized tomography (CT) along with prostatic fluid examination along with prostate specific antigen.
I hope it helps. Take care and regards.

Avatar_dr_m_tn
Premature or early ejaculation can be caused by both psychological and pathological factors. Psychological factors are hesitation, anxiety, guilty feeling during masturbations. Pathological causes include abnormal hormone level, reflex activity of ejaculatory system, thyroid problems etc. Treatment includes psychological counseling, sexual therapy (squeezing the tip of penis during sexual intercourse to subside or delay ejaculation) and antidepressants.

Please discuss these possibilities with your urologist and get investigated.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.

Thank you Dr.
But I have been worrying about the problems asked earlier.
I have those problems since Puberty..
Although my main problem is PE ..Pain in penis after ejac., remaining of semen drops in tip....those are going to make me really Bad..
Are they related to prostatitis ?

Avatar_dr_m_tn

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.

oh..!
Is it curable (all the symptoms above)..?
is it connected to PE also ?

anything I need to take care of ?