Urology Expert Forum
Prolonged Masterbation(masturbation)
About This Forum:

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Prolonged Masterbation(masturbation)

Two days ago I had masterbated for about 5 hours with short urinating breaks and maybe a phone call or two without ejaculation until the end 5 hours later.I would rub it alittle for alittle then stop and slow down or stop shortly when i felt i was getting close and therefore able to keep the masterbation (masturbation) going for about 5 hours.There was slight discomfort in my penis and testicle area towards the end.I came and I had a bad case of blue balls.The left side got better as normal but the right side had what seemed to be blue balls(tenderness in my testicle area) for the rest of the day.The next day things felt better.It has been two days and for the most part I feel ok.My penis still feels alittle sensitive(very little on the bottom) but not alot.I didnt touch it or mess with it,I tried masterbating (masturbating) today just to see how it would work and if anything would bother me(a normal ten minute masterbation (masturbation)) and my penis is still sensitive and i did orgasm.Since the incident two days ago,I have had some movement in penis as far as erections, but i havent been able to get really hard yet.Is it possible that i could have permanently damaged anything or does it need some time to heal?Would you recomend a certain amount of time where i dont masterbate or have sex?After how much time, or should i already go and see a doctor.It almost feels kind of like right after u masterbate your penis just doesnt have the will to get hard again, its kind of like that but its been alittle longer. like i said its still sensitive and it has moved during arousal a few times, but i have not gotten a full erection.Does it need time to heal, thanks?