Prostate Problem?
Ive had surgery on my prostate( decrease the size protruding into my bladder causing me to get up more each night) now Im having a seemingly over acting sensitive prostate causing bothersome erections at night.How do I settle down this overacting prostate so I can rest better at night?
Im 70 yrs old and this driving me crazy at times.
Bullelk
What you are experiencing is not a common problem following this surgery. I think that you should contact your urologist. It may be that your bladder is staying over filled or there may be some other problem that is stimulating the nerves in you back/pelvis. Possibly this is a drug related problem.
Surgery of this kind does not affect erections except in the small percentage of patients who have trouble obtaining them following this procedure.
S.A.Liroff, M.D.