Urology Community
Prostate enlargement or Hemorrhoids?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Prostate enlargement or Hemorrhoids?

I am 22 years old, male.  Lately, I have been having a feeling that my prostate (or something in the area) is enlarged.  I notice this the most when sitting down, or even lying down.  I have recently had urine tests done, all which have come back negative.  I know that I have external hemorrhoids, so I am wondering if what I am feeling is an internal hemorrhoid.  I have had slight difficulty urinating, as well as difficulty keeping an erection (usually not a problem).  Sometimes I have a full bladder feeling, even after I have recently gone.  A spasming in my perineum area is common.  I have  pain in my urethra, NOT during urination but usually while sitting around.  Is it possible for a hemorrhoid to affect the prostate?  Thanks for any help.
I am experiencing a similar problem. I think I have a hemorrhoid(s); there's burning and bleeding sometimes when I have a bowel movement, and it seems like it is difficult to pass, although my stool itself is soft. But I am also experiencing difficulty starting/stopping urinating too, as well as a burning/pinching feeling in my urethra, closest to the tip of my penis. At first I thought it could be an enlarged prostate, but everything seems to come on together, meaning. I also have pain in the perineal area, and when I flex my PC muscle (the muscle when you try to stop your urine flow midstream), my penis doesn't really do anything. Before, my penis would "jump" or move or something; now when I flex that muscle, nothing happens to my penis. So far though no trouble keeping an erection, but it seems that ejaculation makes all my symptoms worse. I also have pain in the left inguinal area, and it seems puffy. The other thing that is really uncomfortable is that every time I have a bowel movement, my testes get really tight (like when you jump into cold water); it's like they are trying to disappear into my abdomen. This is very uncomfortable and just adds to pain. I've been having these symptoms for almost a year. I finally will have medical insurance in another 2 weeks and plan on going to see a doctor as soon as possible. If I find out anything, I'll report back.
constipation is the main reason for hemorrhoid and urination problems because of the pressure the stool do on prostate you solve constipation by
drink more water 3 liter daily
eat more fibers fruits, vegetable, whole wheat bread
avoid white bread , white rice ,fast foods
and the most important squat during bowel movement don't use sitting toilets

source
i was suffering from these problem