Prostate enlargement or Hemorrhoids?
I am 22 years old, male.  Lately, I have been having a feeling that my prostate (or something in the area) is enlarged.  I notice this the most when sitting down, or even lying down.  I have recently had urine tests done, all which have come back negative.  I know that I have external hemorrhoids, so I am wondering if what I am feeling is an internal hemorrhoid.  I have had slight difficulty urinating, as well as difficulty keeping an erection (usually not a problem).  Sometimes I have a full bladder feeling, even after I have recently gone.  A spasming in my perineum area is common.  I have  pain in my urethra, NOT during urination but usually while sitting around.  Is it possible for a hemorrhoid to affect the prostate?  Thanks for any help.
I am experiencing a similar problem. I think I have a hemorrhoid(s); there's burning and bleeding sometimes when I have a bowel movement, and it seems like it is difficult to pass, although my stool itself is soft. But I am also experiencing difficulty starting/stopping urinating too, as well as a burning/pinching feeling in my urethra, closest to the tip of my penis. At first I thought it could be an enlarged prostate, but everything seems to come on together, meaning. I also have pain in the perineal area, and when I flex my PC muscle (the muscle when you try to stop your urine flow midstream), my penis doesn't really do anything. Before, my penis would "jump" or move or something; now when I flex that muscle, nothing happens to my penis. So far though no trouble keeping an erection, but it seems that ejaculation makes all my symptoms worse. I also have pain in the left inguinal area, and it seems puffy. The other thing that is really uncomfortable is that every time I have a bowel movement, my testes get really tight (like when you jump into cold water); it's like they are trying to disappear into my abdomen. This is very uncomfortable and just adds to pain. I've been having these symptoms for almost a year. I finally will have medical insurance in another 2 weeks and plan on going to see a doctor as soon as possible. If I find out anything, I'll report back.
I have exactly the same issues since past 3 years... PSA came back 1.27, 1.26 and 1.18 for past three years.. DRE normal... Doc said it was BPH.. What did your doctor say.. I am 46 yr old male
constipation is the main reason for hemorrhoid and urination problems because of the pressure the stool do on prostate you solve constipation by
drink more water 3 liter daily
eat more fibers fruits, vegetable, whole wheat bread
avoid white bread , white rice ,fast foods
and the most important squat during bowel movement don't use sitting toilets

source
i was suffering from these problem