Prostatitis with negative urine test?
Hello all,

Over the last 2 months I have been experiencing bouts of frequent urination, tailbone pain, pain and feelings of fullness between my anus and scrotum, and tingling in my scrotum.  My doctor ordered a urine test and it came back clean for bacteria and STDs (this was a concern because symptoms occurred within a week of having protected (Condom) sex).  I am currently waiting to have a ultrasound done.

Could I have an STD or other bacterial infection even though I had two clean urine test?
Any thoughts on what this might be?

Thanks for the help.
It sounds to me like you may have prostatitis, which you would not have got from your recent protected sex encounter. I have recently experienced similar symptoms, but also cloudy urine like I was dehydrated even though I wasn't and tingling in the end of my penis.
I experienced similar symptoms about 10 years ago and a urologist diagnosed non-bacterial prostatitis. He sent me home without any pills but did prescribe me to ejaculate more regularly. That seemed to fix the problem nicely.