Prostatitis?
I am a 27 year old male and am having trouble.  When I Ejaculate before and for a few time after I have a pain inbetween my rectum and testicals and when it well cums it hurts through my penis also and then after 15 to 20 min later it goes away.  But if I try to skip a day without intercourse or masterbation then it starts to hurt untill it empty's.  Is this prostatitis?  It also hurts somewhat when I urinate and have a week (well weaker than usual) stream.  My seman dont shot anymore it just kinda dribbles and is an increased amount.  If I sit down wrong on my Tank then it hurts also.  Have no problems with erections but it is also causing premature ejaculations with intercourse.  I have been taking a new multi vitamin and also started taking Saw Palmetto, Pumpkin Seeds, Pygeum, Lycopene, and Beta Sitosterol for Prostate health cause I had an infection 4 years ago and also just had kidney stones removed by scope 3 months ago.  Thought at first that was the problem.  Please advise.  Thank you.
From your symptoms prostatitis is an important possibility. During urination, the bladder contracts and expels the urine throught the urethra.  When the bladder is almost empty, it continues to contract down to squeeze out the last few drops.  As the prostate is adjacent to the bladder neck, the prostate gland gets squeezed by this action. So prostatitis is a strong possibility. I suggest you to get an examination done from a urologist and get all these possibilities evaluated. You need to get some investigations like urine examination, culture, ultrasound if the prostate and bladder, prostate specific antigen, examination of the prostatic fluid and cystoscopy done. Treatment is diagnosis specific.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I have been to the Dr. and he tells me I am too young for a prostate infection. ( this being a different Dr. than last time )  But I know its possible.  It seems to be getting better witht he herbs and vit's I am taking.  I feel 10 times better than last week.  Would you still go to another Dr? And how often should a man my age ejaculate?  I have read anywhere from 2-4 times a week to 1-2 times daily.  What is your imput?  Will that effect the health of you prostate by how many times you ejaculate daily/weekly?
There is no hard and fast rule that you have to ejaculate so many time per day.1-2 times per day is ok as excess may affect the semen volume. There is no effect of prostate on ejaculation and vice versa. In fact frequent ejaculation has been found to lower the risk of prostate cancer. An average of 21 or more ejaculations a month during a man's lifetime decreased the risk of prostate cancer later in life by 33%.

Why does it hurt in my Penis sometimes?  And why does it feel better after you ejaculate?  Is there anything else I can do?  Somedays it dont hurt much other days it hurts and bothers me.  I appreciate all your answers and advice.  Thank you very much.  I will consult my Dr.  I have an appointment for the 13th of this month.  Thanks Again.  Can you send me a link to a webpage that can better explain this to me?
One of the symptoms of prostatitis is pain in the penis which is relieved by ejaculation. You can refer to the following link for further information:

http://www.wmfurology.com/prostati.htm
I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

isn't doxycycline a better drug for prostatitis and UTIs?  I've tried cipro for 3 days then 7 days but it didn't cure the shooting pain and discomfort in my pelvis.  the doc seemed to think my prostate was enlarged and prescribed flow max but cancelled the prescription?

I'm back on cipro but not hopeful that it will work and think I need doxy