Puss in kidney
What are the causes of puss in kidney? and what are the best treatment of it?

I AM NOT VERY SURE OF YOUR QUESTION! Do you have an abscess in kidney detected by CT scan or ultrasound or is it that you have a urinary tract infection and want to know the treatment. Kidney stones too can cause infection of urine. Kidney abscess is a serious problem.

Any infection of the urinary system is treated with antibiotics, pain medications and fluids. However it is not something that can be treated at home. There are various tests like urine examination, ultrasound or CT scan that need to be done to diagnose.

Please discuss your case with your doctor. It is difficult to comment beyond this without examining and a detailed history of symptoms. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted.

What is the cause of puss in the kidneys and what is the treatment.My son hwas diagnosed with pyloris stenois he had asurgery to correct it. The surgery was a sucess he was diagnosed with a urinary tract infection. It got treated with antibiotics that was successful .Now a ultrasound is showing he has puss in his kidneys. Please tell me what is the cause.