Urology Community
Put it another way

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Put it another way

Is it normal for quarter a tea spoon urine to leak after urination since the urethra in the male body is long
And there are no sphincters along the way (from the urethra out)and if there are errors in my assumptions please let me know
Hope this time medhelp urologist will respond to my question
Hi there!

Though it is quite common to experience slight passive leakage of urine after normal micturition, quarter of a teaspoon may be a slightly increased amount irrespective of the length of the urethra. I would suggest waiting for a minute after micturition to allow complete passage of urine. If the symptoms do not seem to resolve, you may consider an evaluation by a urologist to look for secondary issues and for appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!