Question about Penis’s Non Erect Stiffness?
My penis when not erect is like Jell-O and is extremely uncomfortable. I’ve noticed that all my family and friends are stiff and straight even when not erect (showering, etc….). Also, when my penis is erect it’s still not that entirely hard (not ED). I wasn’t circumcised after birth, but during my early childhood because I had a tight Frenulum, yeast infections, and etc…. Though, from when my penis glans were badly bent from the skin they don’t stay straight with the rest of the shaft. Instead, whenever (including erect) it’s pushed on it completely bends away while the rest of the penis is staying straight. Are there any treatments I can get that will make my penis more naturally stiff when not erect? I’m definitely not getting implants, but maybe shots or etc.... The body of the penis seems flimsy when not erect and could need tightening. Are there any treatments for my glans flexing away from the shaft (I’m only referring only to my penis glans)? My penis doesn’t have a problem going erect and staying erect. The penis shaft has no problem getting hard enough while erect (except for glans flexing). Though, my penis just seems too soft and is causing problems with comfort. The glans might cause problem when I finally do have sex in the future where the glans are flexing so bad. It’s causing discomfort and pain. Is there anything I can do to make my penis much more ridged & straight?

Note. If you need more information or this doesn’t make any sense, then please say so. Thank you for your time!