Urology Community
Question about my cyst removal

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Question about my cyst removal

about 7 weeks ago, i had a cyst on my left testical and i had a surgery to remove it (spermatoceles removal i believe). I followed all of my physician's instructions, but until now my left testical still firm & big in a size of a medium size mango, it's actually bigger than before the surgery. i had an Ultra sound last week b/c i was very concerned & my doctor said my testical looks fine & no fluid there but he said he doesn't know why the swollen still there? i asked if it's persistent edema or congestion but he said it might be congested & no signs of any infection and asked me to take some Advil & warm paths.
I'm very concerned & asked him if any thing went wrong during the surgery but he confirmed it was none.
Could any one give me an answer since my doctor can't.
Also, if it's a persistent congestion, Is there any solution for that?  

Folks;
Any one have any update to my post. please help
I HAD THE SAME SURGERY AND HAVE THE SAME RESULTS. THIS IS DAY 9 AND IT IS STILL 4X+ THE SIZE OF THE OTHER ONE AND LARGER AS ONE AS IT WAS WHEN IT WAS ATTACHED TO THE TESTICLE.
SO I WILL VISIT THE DOCTOR(?) AGAIN NEXT WEEK AND WILL KEEP YOU POSTED. AND THE AREA IS STILL VERY SORE?
HOW LONG WAS THAT AREA SORE?
MIKE