Question about my cyst removal
about 7 weeks ago, i had a cyst on my left testical and i had a surgery to remove it (spermatoceles removal i believe). I followed all of my physician's instructions, but until now my left testical still firm & big in a size of a medium size mango, it's actually bigger than before the surgery. i had an Ultra sound last week b/c i was very concerned & my doctor said my testical looks fine & no fluid there but he said he doesn't know why the swollen still there? i asked if it's persistent edema or congestion but he said it might be congested & no signs of any infection and asked me to take some Advil & warm paths.
I'm very concerned & asked him if any thing went wrong during the surgery but he confirmed it was none.
Could any one give me an answer since my doctor can't.
Also, if it's a persistent congestion, Is there any solution for that?  

Folks;
Any one have any update to my post. please help
I HAD THE SAME SURGERY AND HAVE THE SAME RESULTS. THIS IS DAY 9 AND IT IS STILL 4X+ THE SIZE OF THE OTHER ONE AND LARGER AS ONE AS IT WAS WHEN IT WAS ATTACHED TO THE TESTICLE.
SO I WILL VISIT THE DOCTOR(?) AGAIN NEXT WEEK AND WILL KEEP YOU POSTED. AND THE AREA IS STILL VERY SORE?
HOW LONG WAS THAT AREA SORE?
MIKE