Questionable Hematuria
For a couple of weeks, after urinating (always pale-yellow and clear of any precipitate, etc.; no obstructions noted), I detect several droplets of urine being gradually exuded several minutes after, showing gross hematuria (visible presence elevates then recedes), and an occasional clot detected as well.
Due to my job, I lead a sedentary lifestyle, and I observed that adding more water into my daily intake of food lowers observed post-urination hematuria. I am a 27 year old male.

Can my symptoms be attributed to lack of exercise and possible dehydration? Please advise and thank you in advance!
What you are having is macroscopic hematuria and there are many causes for it. When the blood in the urine is at the beginning of urination, it most likely comes from the urethra, (the tube from the bladder to the outside). Blood throughout urination is most likely from the bladder or kidneys or ureters (the tubes connecting the kidneys and the bladder).

Diagnostic tests that may be performed include Urinalysis, Urine culture, X-rays of the kidneys, Cystoscopy, IVP, Abdominal ultrasound and CT scan of the abdomen.

The treatment will depend on the cause of the blood in the urine. A Urologist can diagnose the condition after examination.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.