Urology Expert Forum
Questions about venous leakage?
About This Forum:

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Questions about venous leakage?

Hi! Couple of days ago I read the following from internet: "Primary premature ejaculation is a learned behavior that begins when a male first become sexually active. Like any learned behaviors, it can be unlearned. This form of primary PE is psychogenic (as opposed to organic or physical) impotence. (Congenital venous leak is a subset of primary PE and is caused by a congenital venous leak in which the venous drainage system in the penis does not shut down properly." So does this mean that if you have primary premature ejaculation problem you have something wrong in your penis like congenital venous leakage or that you are more prone to having a venous leakage than people who don't have this kind of premature ejaculation problem? Also does premature ejaculation mean that you might have something genetically wrong with your veins in your penis, like some chronic insufficiency that might lead to venous leakage or genetically weaker vein valves compared to normal penis vein valves? What does this "congenital venous leak is a subset of primary PE" actually mean? Also i read somewhere that high adrenaline levels can cause venous leakage, is this true and can high adrenaline levels somehow damage my vein valves in my penis? Also if I do kegels is it possible that I do them someway wrong and that I could damage my penis or my veins in penis by doing kegels? Does venous leakage relate in any kind to pelvic floor disorders (like if I have a weak pc muscle I'm more prone to venous leakage or that my veins and their valves are weaker than normal?)  and if it does, what are these disorders? I would be so grateful and pleased if you could answer to every question. Thank You!!