Raised creatine level 91
Is it normal to leave a creatone level of 91 untreated?
Regarding the creatinine levels, muscular young or middle-aged adults may have more creatinine in their blood than the norm for the general population. Certain drugs can sometimes cause abnormally elevated creatinine levels. Serum creatinine can also transiently rise after ingestion of large amount of dietary meat.

But in all cases of raised creatinine levels, kidney disease needs to be ruled out. My sincere advice is to consult a nephrologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thank-you for taking the time to reply to my question.Will certainly speak to my GP at my next appointment.
        Spoke with my GP about the raised creatine levels. Apparently the level of  91/94 have remained stable for past 3yrs which I was told is nothing to be concerned about. What I thought was a diagnosis on my medical chart - Stage 3 Kidney Disease is only a category listed to anyone with raised creatine levels and not necessarily a diagnosis !  
Creatine and creatinine are not the same thing.
Thankyou for your comment I did not notice the different spelling. So is a raised Creatine level nothing to be worried about as I was told. I also have hypothryroid, osteoarthrititis, hiatus hernia, borderline lupus, and at the moment being treated for left shoulder impingement, and golfers elbows (both). Feel that I have enough to contend with being  constantly stiff and in pain without something wrong with my kidneys.