Urology Community
Rash on the head of my penis
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Rash on the head of my penis

8150935?1342588594
About 2 weeks ago, I had oral sex given to me, and just two days ago i realized my penis being a bit more sensitive and had a sort of irritable feel to it, I had to occasionally rub it or itch it to get the irritability to subside. As soon as I got home today I hopped in the tub and scrubbed my penis. Its a brighter redish rash that sits at the bottom of the head, and the inside part of my foreskin is a bit sensitive as well, is this a sign of something serious? I am going to the walk in clinic tomorrow but need the piece of mind that it could just be something simple. please help!
1711789_tn?1361311607
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include infections (STDs and non-STDs), inflammations, erosions/ trauma etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician or a dermatologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949