Urology Expert Forum
Re: I have two little white bumps on the penis: worried it might be c...
About This Forum:

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank

Re: I have two little white bumps on the penis: worried it might be cancerous

Subject: Re: I have  two little  white bumps on the penis: worried it might be cancerous

Forum: The Urology Forum

Im 20 years old and I have one white bump on the right side of the penis and only recently (I beleive) another appeared on the left side. These bumps do not hurt and I feel no discomfort,I however see it has a problem, worried it might be cancerous. Im a virgen but i have been given oral sex. However iv had the right white bump since I was younger. Please let me know if this could be cancerous. I thought it was genital warts could it be that? thanks ..Please answer as soon as possible.

FYI...I have been told that is is very rare to get genital warts from receiving oral sex.  I believe that the virus for warts does not like to grow in the oral cavity.  I hope that this is true!

Follow Ups: