Urology Community
Rectal pain after ejaculation
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Rectal pain after ejaculation

I am a 29  year old male, generally healthy. Recently I have been having some pain after ejaculation. The pain is located near my rectum and is a stinging type sensation that lasts a minute or so and generally occurs just after ejaculation. I went to my physician and explained the situation. He performed a prostate exam and said things felt normal. When he pressed on the prostate and asked if it hurt I couldn't really say it "hurt" necessarily as the entire exam is generally uncomfortable. His diagnosis was retrograde ejaculation, but I honestly wasn't sure what to think about that after reading some info on it. Last year I did have epididymidus. Currently I do have a hemorrhoid, but the doctor did not feel the pain was caused by the hemorrhoid. Should I be concerned and maybe consult a urologist for futher investigation or is it possible his diagnosis is right? I don't generally have any other symptoms to note...no blood, etc.