Release of Semen-like Substance Before Urination
For the past few days, I have noticed I release a yellow semen-like sticky substance before I pee. It feels like the substance is blocking me from urinating, and once it is released as a blob like thing (which seems to dissolve in the toilet), regular urine follows. Is there anything to be concerned about or will it go away on its own?

Its worth noting I am a recipient of a kidney transplant and also have been in remission from PTLD Lymphoma for the last year. Could this be an indication of protein in the urine?

Do let me know if a picture might be useful.
This yellowish discharge can be the normal prostatic secretions but it makes sense to get investigated for Chlamydia and a urine routine examination done. Chlamydia is known to be a silent disease. Hence it is important to know whether you are having this infection or not.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.