Renal lesions
I recently had a ct and they found two renal lesions. One on right side is 1.5cm & one on left side is 3.5cm. Should I be concerned?
Thanks, Dawn
You have not explained what these lesions exactly are. A lesion means a pathology/something abnormal but it needs to be explained what these exactly are. If a CT scan can’t pick up the exact cause of the same, then maybe an MRI is required to search for the same. A lesion can be benign or it can be malignant but the exact pathology has to be searched for. Please discuss the same with your physician/radiologist and try to enquire what these lesions are and I am sure it’ll help. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.
Thanks for the reply. I don't know what the lesions are. I was reading over my ct report. I have an appt. with my pulmonary doc on wed. and I will ask him.I'm guessing that the lesions are pertaining to the kidneys? IDK
Thanks for you reply, Dawn
I found out that i have endometrosis, cyst on both ovary, fibroid in my uterus, and lesion on my left kidney.  i stay in so much pain and feel sick everyday. the pain get so bad that i can't walk, i have to laid down. what causing all this pain. is it the endometrosis the cyst, fibroid are lesion are is it's all of them and do i have to have a hysterectomy  
20 days ago I had bleeding while I wiped myself. The blood was red pure bright red. It stopped almost rightaway. After 2 days I had severe stomac and pelvic pain. bloating and g. In my CT they saw on my right kidney lision of 1.5 com on the low part, and 3.03 cm on upper part. I am wondering what are my chances for not having cancer. I was told that biopsy is dangerous and it may spread the cancerous cells. So what is your suggestion. Is it to remove the kidney? Please help me.
Thanks,
Zoulaikha
What does the following mean (off a CT report)
1)  A subcentimeter low-attenuation right interpolar renal leision