Urology Expert Forum
Right Testicle Pain and Swelling
About This Forum:

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Right Testicle Pain and Swelling

On Monday of this week I began to experience a slight aching pain in my right testicle.  I originally pain no attention to this discomfort.  By Tuesday the pain had escalated to the point of it being unbearable.  I took two 200mg Advil tablets and within a few minutes (10-15 min) the pain subsided.  Upon examining my scrotum area I discovered that my right testicle is about twice the size as my left and very tender.  I am sure this is where my pain is originating even though it seems to present it self as a pain in my lower stomach area on my right side.  Is this something that in your opinion should go away on its own?  Is it anything to be concerned with?  I plan to stop by the drug store and pick up some ibuprofen or Tylenol later today.
  Thank you for your time and assistance.
=====================================================
Dear James,
Thanks for your question. I hope that by now you have followed common sense and seen a physician. Certainly you may have experienced a twist of the
Related Discussions
0 Comments
Blank
sir m 19 yr old n about 1 yr ago i had lifted a weight in the stairs n after 1 or 2 dayz after that my right testis was about double size of left n pained also then i took treatment n size decrsed much...but now m persuing career in shipping n i have to go on sailing...sir is this a not fit poiot 4 shippng career to go on ship 4 sail,n do i need operation for 100% cure.  
Blank
sir m 19 yr old n about 1 yr ago i had lifted a weight in the stairs n after 1 or 2 dayz after that my right testis was about double size of left n pained also then i took treatment n size decrsed much...but now m persuing career in shipping n i have to go on sailing...sir is this a not fit point 4 shippng career to go on ship 4 sail,n do i need operation for 100% cure.  
Blank
im only 13 years old and for about a few months i have had slight pain in both my testacles ( iv waited because i didnt think it was a big deal) but when say my right testacle hurts, i also get a pain in the right side of my body. Its the same with my left but theres pain in the left side of my body. Please respond quick because im scared and dont know what to do
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
563773_tn?1374250139
Bhupinder Kaur, MDBlank
Private practice
351246_tn?1379685732
Dr. Kokil MathurBlank
Consultant
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker