Urology Community
Rough with penis, nerve damage result. (serious)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Hey doc, I about a year ago I was rough with my penis. I was practicing out those stretching exercises you can find all over the net these days. They're called penis enlargement exercises. According to the sites, I must have applied too much pressure on the dorsal nerve on the top of the penis while stretching. I suppose one day I was really rough with it, and the next day my penis glans (glands) went numb! It was numb for about a week. Then feeling returned but less than usual. Over time the sensation on the glans (glands) has definitely gotten better, but it is still not up where it used to be. I would like to know if I'm stuck with this lowered sensation for life, or if it will continue to get better? Is it permanent? Thank you
I am no doctor, but I know a lot about this topic, because the same thing happened to me.

The exercise you where doing is called Jelqing.  IT IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS!  I caused nerve damage to myself with that exercise.
It it very good news that sensation is returning for you.

I injured myself pretty bad with Jelqing, and was about to give up until I started researching nerve damage for like 6 hours a day for a week.

These are things that I do to heal nerve damage...

1. Stay off the bicycle

2. Do not let your penis flop around a lot (avoid running)

3. Take Male Reproductive Factors by Micheals
This has a ton of Zinc and B-Vitamins in it.  Very good for erections.

4.  Take Ginseng
This helps with erections.

5. Take Ginkgo Biloba
This helps with blood flow and erections.

6. Take Nerve Blend SP-14 by Solary
This helps repair the nerves and calms them down.

7. Take Organic Flax seed Oil
This helps repair and strengthen the nerves.

8. Take the cell salts Ferrum Phos., Kali. Phos. and Mag. Phos. by Hylands
Good for nerve growth

9. I am researching Advanced Yohimbe-Plus by Iwin Naturals
I think it may help, but have yet to try.

I started taking this stuff 1 month ago and I already feel MUCH MUCH BETTER!!!

GOOD LUCK and remember if your are on any medication or have a serious illness talk to your doctor before taking any of this stuff.
A related discussion, nerves damage was started.
Hi , I have kind of similar issue with a difference that I was jelqiing  and that I tried to sit on my penis and put it under my testicles , plus  once I my penis was erect and I was so tough and I think a breaking sound happened . And now I never get full erections the head of my penis have scars and two different akin layers one dark and one new which looks healthy with no scars... I am so worried because I my erection is weak and I cannot even perform intercourse, I am so worried about my manhood and I need an advice
hi,i have the same problem ,my penis base area on the surface the  nerve got lump,when i touch the area i feel pain.what should i do for this.i am also worried about my sexual life palse anyone guide me.is it permenant pain or is ther any way to get agin my normal penis...
Hey you can get this for nerve damage. Google it , its called  Evening primrose iol at any vitamin store, also get you Author ANdrews Serrapeptase Enzyme from googling it and ordering from him on line. WHat that does is demolish the scare tissue, the inter scare tissue that you created and will bring back you  sensitivity.  ALso take "sun main rasin" company's
figs, called Calimina figs. THat will give you so much sensitivity that you will have to actually act like you where 15 .Hee Hee. Really.  Oh and lots of Vitamin Es, and also put some break open capsule and put it on you thing, that will desolve outer scare tissue and revive you nerves. Later Brother.
hey!!
The exact same thing has happened to me now. What did you do later? Did you go to a doc or did it get better ? Is the pain gone now?
stop sex/masturbatuion and keep pressure off it. I injured mine 2 years ago and started abstaining about 10 monhs ago. Now all the pain is gone and I have some sensation back. I didn't recover at all till I stopped. Hope I get better and same to you. This injury is brutal but there is always hope.
After rough ejaculation without any lubricant I fear I may have nerve damage in my penis. My first symptom was pain in my penis for days, sometimes I would have difficulties with errections and now a side of my penis has gone numb, the string thing on my skin and I don't know what to do, should I take action immediately or  will it cause permanent damage? Or should I wait a couple weeks for it to heal? Please help
Read comment from Shockberta  
Thanks! Also do errections return to normal after healing nerve damage?
Jelqing can cause serious damage to the erectile tissue, skin, and nerves of the penis - and it does nothing to make the penis bigger. Some men have been able to restore penile sensation caused by rough handling by using a penis health creme.