Urology Community
Ruptured Testicle my situation
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Ruptured Testicle my situation

Ruptured Testicle my situation - Hi I am mdagrant 44 from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Last Friday I ruptured my right testicle by trying to get out of bed in the sitting position and sat on my testicle putting my full weight (220 lbs) onto my testicle. I have over the four days had varying degrees of pain, was pissing blood or my **** looked red or even red mucus. Anyways presently I don't have my Ohip so have been taking Tylenol for the pain and have been bedridden for 4 days. At the present I have minimal pain but my testicle has expanded to about 3 times the size of the other one and am still pissing some red stuff, I guess some dry some not. it has also has gotten harder than the other testicle. I also at the time had a fever so had a flu I think. and I have some abdominal pains too. Amazing though all the pain goes away when I take a bath while I am in the bath. I am concerned about any kind of surgery as I had surgery to remove gallbladder due to stone disease, I have degenerative disk disease, clinical depression that requires me to take Effexxor, have not really resolved a high blood pressure and cholesterol problem. I don't think my level of health is agreeable with surgery.

Please respond to tell me what you think my level of testicle rupture is if you think surgery is safe enough even though my other health issues, what is the level of pain during and after surgery or would I be put out, what time limit would be required in Hospital. Is this an issue I should rush straight to Hospital code red emergency or can I go at my convenience. Right now I am trying to be as pain free as possible before I go see my doctor about it.

thanks
mdagrant

This discussion is related to Ruptured Testicle.